Show your gluten free customers you’re on their team with this value pack from Gluten Free Labels!
Let Gluten Free Labels turn your restaurant, cafe, university cafeteria, church/office shared kitchen, hospital, bakery, etc., into a safe, reliable gluten free environment, today.
Don’t risk another cross-contact slip-up or gluten free take out wrong order.
1) 30 Sheets of Petite Labels (35 Water Resistant Labels on 1 Sheet 1,035 labels total)
Use these all orange labels to clearly and conveniently inform others of gluten restrictions. Example of uses: zip lock bags, smaller containers, take out left overs, frozen foods dishes and more!
Product Description: Each small sized label is made of pearlized BOPP vinyl. Size: 5/8″ x 5/8″
2) 400 Gluten Free Toothpick Flags in each package (16 packages or 400 total)
Restaurants, Hotels, Cafeterias, Bakeries or More — Show your gluten free customers you’re on their team! Let Gluten Free Labels turn your restaurant into a safe, reliable gluten free environment, today. Don’t risk another cross-contact or wrong gluten free order slip-up:
- Easily Identify Gluten Free Meals – Wave Off Impending Gluten Contaminates By Flying These Flags When Serving Gluten Free Meals
- Encourage Customers to Eat and Enjoy – Toothpick Flags Differentiate Between Gluten Free and Gluten-Containing Foods, Giving Your Gluten Sensitive Customers the Peace of Mind to Dig In
- Visually Appealing – Brightly Colored Toothpick Flags are Perfect for Finger Foods, Sandwiches, Hors D’oeuvres, Prepared Dishes, Buffets
- Costs Pennies on the Dollar
- Bring Attention to Customers that are Gluten Free Intolerant to All Your Staff
- Finally, Use the Flag as a Promotional Tool for Social Media. Encourage Your Patrons to Take Photos of Your Gluten Free Meals with a Flag in it, Have Them Post it, Tag it with Your Business and Share it. It will Spread
3) 1 Gluten Free Label Roll (contains 250 2″ labels)
These gluten free labels are dishwasher safe so, plastic containers, that are reusable, will be marked gluten-free long after the food is eaten and the plastic containers are washed for future leftovers.
4) 1 Gluten Free Tag Restaurant Bundle (contains 12 silicon tags)
Attach these dishwasher friendly, oven safe tags to your strainers, bread machines, cutting boards, pizza cutters, scale platforms, grills, pots, pans, utensils, spatulas, flour sifters, dough boards and more.
Size: 2” round. Our Gluten Free Label tag is made out of 100% silicon so you can rest assured it will last when putting it in the dishwasher. Safe to up 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) 1 Educational Cross Contact Restaurant Brochure
Cross contact of gluten at gluten free restaurants can be problematic. Those who prepare food for the gluten free and non gluten free community must educate themselves (or be educated) on cross contact of gluten and ways to prevent it. We are proud to have put together a brochure called “5 Ways to Prevent Cross Contact of Gluten ” with a list of our products which may help give gluten free customers peace of mind.