Gluten Free Cheesy, Garlic, Cauliflower Pizza Sticks
1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 whisked egg
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
2 tablespoons softened salted butter
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Dash of oregano
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees & steam about a 1/3rd of a head of cauliflower until slightly soft so you’ll be able to grate it. This process takes about 12-15 minutes.
2) To get crispy ends use a baking stone. If you don’t have a baking stone a cooking sheet will work. Spread Crisco on the stone or sheet with a paper towel and add parchment paper.
3) In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg, Parmesan and Mozzarella, oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt. Mix with large spoon. Transfer mixture to stone or sheet and pat into a square or circle sheet. I made one large square but next time I’ll make two smaller squares so I get more crispy crust to enjoy.
4) Set timer for 15 minutes. While you wait, make the topping. Crush garlic and add to butter. Microwave 15 seconds so butter softens and garlic cooks into butter. Measure out Parmesan and Mozzarella.
5) After 15 minutes, remove pizza from oven and pour butter/garlic combo onto top of pizza. Top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses. Sprinkle Oregano for the final touch. Use a pizza cutter (with a gluten free tag so your gluten free and grain free pizza sticks aren’t cross contaminated). Serve. Enjoy!
This is a modified recipe that was originally found on the blog Mom, What’s for Dinner?