Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cup Recipe
1 package of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. (Usually in the regular baking aisle in any supermarket.)
1 package of Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
Gluten Free Instructions:
1) Make the cookie dough (according to instructions on back of Betty Crocker’s box)
2) Use a spoon to scoop out cookie dough into mini cupcake liners (use small muffin pan). Or, if you don’t have small cupcake liners, place dough directly into greased mini muffin tins
3) Bake at a time according to back of cookie box
4) While the cookies are baking, unwrap the peanut butter cups and set aside
5) Remove cookies from the oven and place a mini peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie and press down.
6) The peanut butter cup will start to melt so place in a cool place for it to cool down (I put it into the refrigerator for a ½ hour.
7) Place cool gluten free chocolate chip peanut butter cups into container and mark with a gluten free label so others won’t cross contaminate your gluten free goodies.
8) Get kuddos from your gluten free pal for your good work and enjoy!