Gluten free cinnamon ornaments/figurines
- 3/4 cups of gluten free applesauce
- 1 bottle of ground gluten free cinnamon
- cookie cutters
1) Combine cinnamon and applesauce until a dough like consistency is formed.
2) Either roll dough into balls and flatten or use a rolling pin to roll dough into 1/4th of an inch thickness.
3) Cut dough with 2″ – 3″ cookie cutters. You can either make a hole at top so it can become an ornament or leave it whole if you want to decorate them as figurines.
4) Place ornaments/figurines on parchment paper for 2-3 days and allow to dry. After 24 hours, flip so both sides dry.
5) Once dried, if figurine, decorate with arts and crafts or add icing – like gingerbread man decorated below. Or, if you are making an ornament, insert ribbon through holes and tie to hang. Decorate and enjoy. If you decorate with art supplies you can enjoy it for years to come.