5 cups chicken broth (reduce sodium)
1 pack of plum tomatoes (chopped)
1-2 cans cannellini beans (white/dried)
6 carrots (peeled/chopped)
4 celery stalk (chopped)
1 onion (chopped)
2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried sage
2 bay leaves
Salt and ground black pepper
2 zucchini (medium/chopped)
2 cups chopped fresh or frozen spinach
2 cups gluten free pasta
1. In your crock pot, add chicken broth, tomatoes, beans, carrots, celery, onion, thyme, sage, bay leaves, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Make sure your gluten free crock pot has a gluten free tag on it so others don’t contaminate your meal.
4. 30 minutes before your ready to eat the gluten free minestrone soup, add cooked gluten free pasta, zucchini and spinach.
5. Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
5. Remove bay leaves.
6. Add salt and black pepper as desired.
7. Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.