Gluten free Pumpkin Dip
– 15 ounce can of pumpkin
– 5 ounce box of instant vanilla pudding (just the mix, don’t make the pudding)
– a container of gluten free whipped cream
– 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
– 1 small pumpkin
1) Combine pumpkin, dry pudding mix, whipped cream & pumpkin spice.
2) Mix & chill for an hour or two.
3) While dip is chilling, carve out middle of small pumpkin.
4) When dip is chilled add to small bowl and insert in pumpkin & sprinkle cinnamon. Depending on the size of the pumpkin you’ll likely have extra dip that you should put in a container & label it gluten free for later:)
5) Serve with fresh apple slices & gluten free sugar snaps. Recipe for gluten free sugar snaps can be found here: http://www.celiac.com/articles/23147/1/Soft-and-Chewy-Gluten-free-Ginger-Snaps/Page1.html