Gluten Free Sangria
Start your gluten free 4th of July off right with a refreshing cocktail blend of alcohol sugar and fruit. This festive punch will have your guests loving that their beverage matches the theme of the red, white and blue event. Once you have your patriotic drink idea, you can start planning the food! Check out 4th of July Pinterest board here for different recipes.
- Strawberries,cut into quarters
- Pineapple, cut into star shapes *
- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 1 cup Triple Sec (Grand Marnier and Cointreau are gluten free)
- ½ Cup berry-flavored vodka (ciroc is my favorite)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup simple syrup *
Stir all these gluten free ingredients in a large pitcher. Add a gluten free label or tag onto the and stir. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours. If you do give it a try, let us know what you think by leaving a comment so other readers know how much you loved it. And while you’re at it, take a picture and tag it #glutenfreelabels on Instagram! We love seeing what you come up with. Cheers, glutenfreers.
* I make a small profit through purchases made through affiliate sites such as Amazon.com. It helps me bring you value without bias from sponsors. Thanks for your support!